Neukadye LLC. was founded in 2004 by Adam Jack. It has undertaken numerous projects for it's clients in:
- iPhone & iPad Application development: from design/prototype to distribution & maintenance.
- Android Application development: from ideation to implementation and beyond.
- Ruby on Rails: creating web 2.0 websites with dynamic APIs (e.g. for example with iPhone client application.)
- Integrations: Integrating websites with Flickr, OpenID, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and many more.
- Internationalization/Localization: creating a dynamically switchable Japanese version of an American software as a service website.
Adam Jack, Founder
Adam Jack is a 20+ year software development veteran with a wide variety of expertise.
Adam starting his career in the UK delivering telecommunications and military messaging/communication solutions, which proved an excellent apprenticeship for software engineering and system interoperability. He then created & deployed financial networks for credit card transactions in Asia, Africa and the Middle East. Moving to the United States he developed and deployed real-time data distribution systems for Wall Street and The City (of London) before moving to Colorado where he became the emerging technologies leader for the top integration company, participating in open source software and became a member of the Apache Software Foundation. Most recently he was chief technologist for an Adventure Travel start-up, defining industry standards and integrating this disparate world.
Adam has worked with Wall Street and Main Street, from the largest companies to the smallest. He designs, develops, implements and maintains software, and these services are available to you.
Read more about Adam's background.